A new issue of Tourism: An International Interdisciplinary Journal - Vol. 71(3), which is available for download on the Portal of Croatian scientific and professional journals Hrčak at the following link: https://hrcak.srce.hr/broj/23595
The new issue on more than 200 pages brings 13 original and overview scientific papers by 31 authors from 11 countries.
Some of the topics in the new issue of the magazine are:
• Stakeholder Involvement and the Attainment of SDGs at Local Tourism Destinations
• Multicriteria Decision Making in Sustainable Tourism and Low-Carbon Tourism Research
• Tourism Trade Balance and Globalization: Investigating Heterogeneities Across Income Groups
• Sustainability Drivers and Challenges in the Hospitality Sector
• Spiritual Tourism and its Contribution to Psychological Wellness in the Post-Pandemic Era